Huber & Associates, Inc. is actively seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer in the St. Louis area to provide presales and installation support for IBM i. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding for IBM i Power Systems including i5/OS and is looking for a new opportunity with a veteran IBM business partner. This candidate would work closely with our area client executive on existing business and prepare client specifications and quotes. A bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field or at least five years of equivalent experience is required. Competitive salary and benefits provided. Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work directly with clients to propose solutions and resolve problems.
- Five plus years of experience in IBM AS/400/iSeries System Administrator.
- Proficiency in i5OS support including V7R1.
- Experience with logical partitioning including virtual IO server.
- Hardware upgrade planning including external storage.
- Experience in data replication with MIMIX or iTera.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are always looking for talented people, however, at this time there are no other available positions. Please check back later.