CareersJoin Team Huber!
Client Recruitment Representative
Title: Client Recruitment Representative
Reports To: Marketing Manager
The purpose of the Client Recruitment Representative position is to increase Huber & Associates’ customer base. The primary focus is to gather competitive intelligence, locate new prospects, and qualify them as targets for our services and products. This position works closely with the Marketing Manager and our Outside Sales Representatives to assist in these efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Embrace Huber & Associates’ Core Values and demonstrate them in every aspect of the work.
- Take initiative to accomplish goals and targets
- Responsible for Prospecting and Qualifying New Sales Opportunities:
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and team mates
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Set a minimum of five qualified appointments per week for Outside Sales Representatives.
- Work independently and effectively to overcome objections presented by prospects while on the phone trying to set appointments.
- Foster relationships with prospect staff / gatekeepers on CRR call list.
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line Client Recruitment Representative.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.