CareersJoin Team Huber!
Client Support Specialist – Enterpol
Title: Client Support Specialist for Enterpol
Reports To: Enterpol Director
The Specialist will maintain and support end-users and servers running Enterpol software. They will perform a variety of maintenance, software installation, end-user support and training tasks to ensure end-user workstations and application performance meet company and user requirements. The Specialist will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Investigate user problems and identify their source; determine possible solutions; tests and implement solutions
- Perform and/or oversee software and application installation and upgrades
- Add and remove application users as requested by clients
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network
- Provide daily remote first-line support to clients including logging and monitoring client contacts via ConnectWise system following Huber & Associates support protocol and metrics guidelines
- Escalate product support matters requiring management or development intervention
- Provide software installations, upgrades and training to client as required
- Work with development to identify bug fixes and assist Development with software testing in preparation for new products or feature releases
- Review or create user documentation for Enterpol software applications
- Mentor and train junior support analysts in the technical and procedural aspects of support
- Assist Managers or Developers with implementation/conversion projects
- Update ConnectWise (CRM) records including time records/sheets, tickets and client information in timely manner or upon completion of assigned responsibilities
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Client Support Specialist – Enterpol.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Denise Martin Human Resources Manager
1400 Creek Trail Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.