CareersJoin Team Huber!
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
The Controller will help implement Huber & Associates’ financial policy by collaborating with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). S/he will oversee all financial reporting and the monthly close process ensuring accuracy and completeness of work produced by the accounting staff. The Controller will also help create and implement policies/procedures to identify, document, and resolve accounting issues while creating procedures to make the financial close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate. The controller will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee day-to-day work of the Accounting Team including review and approval as needed
- Oversee budgeting process from planning/formulation to implementation/monitoring
- Ensure maintenance of financial records in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and company policy
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements
- Report financial and analytical data to management and respond to external request
- Manage cash flow and forecasting
- Coordinate all audit activities
- Oversee 401K plan administration and reporting
- Oversee payroll processing and reporting
- Oversee Sales and Use Tax processing and reporting
- Register and maintain compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations
- Monitor applicable regulatory guidelines for all Huber & Associates’ accounting functions
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line Controller.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.