CareersJoin Team Huber!
Desktop Support Engineer
Title: Desktop Support Engineer
Reports To: Director of Technical Services
The Desktop Support Engineer will work with a team and independently using technical support and desktop management skills to ensure client workstations and network performance meet user requirements. They will provide support by troubleshooting technical problems, determine root causes with appropriate resolutions, and complete assigned project-based work while demonstrating good communication skills with co-workers and clients.
The Engineer will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide technical support for end-user computer desktop support issues including troubleshooting, coordinating equipment installations, upgrades / moves
- Diagnose support issues for computer hardware and software programs
- Administer and support end-user technologies for wide range of clients
- Demonstrate understanding and articulate necessary technical information to all clients regardless of their technology background
- Install, configure and maintain end-user technologies, including mobile technologies
- Administer and troubleshoot basic network issues, file sharing services; add or upgrade end-user software and configure peripherals
- Document support issue resolution and related processes / procedures used
- Assist all clients for technology services, repair or support and engage appropriate IT Staff via helpdesk ticketing system
- Maintain confidentiality of all information processed, stored or accessed by end-users by following sound security protocols
- Serve as a technology advocate and embrace opportunity to work with ever changing technologies
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Work onsite in Columbia, MO five days a week
- Some travel to remote offices in the mid-Missouri area is required
- On-call rotation for after hour support
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Desktop Support Engineer.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Creek Trail Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.