CareersJoin Team Huber!
End User Desktop Engineer
Huber & Associates’ is highly regarded with exceptional client references throughout the communities we serve. We deliver the most effective IT solutions available, responding to changes in technology while being fully aware of our clients business objectives. We invite you to come see the difference for yourself.
Candidates should have a strong knowledge of Virtualization fundamentals including server & desktop virtualization.
- Essential Job Duties:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in advanced desktop technologies including VMWAre, Citrix or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge on concepts of Virtual desktop Infrastructure including desktop virtualization
- VDI experience with VMWare Horizon View and ThinApp is highly desired
- 3-5 years of experience in Implementation, troubleshooting and Administration of Horizon View components like Connection Servers, Security Servers, Load Balancers
- Good understanding of application virtualization and testing and publishing the applications
- Strong understanding of protocols (i.e. Blast)
- Enterprise Mobility Solutions (Workspace One or Comparable)
- Experiences in administrations and troubleshooting of the Desktop Images for VDI, Golden Image Patching, Installing & Publishing new Applications, Creating & Publishing new Desktop Pools
- Sound knowledge on Windows Active Directory systems like Schema, Group policies, Sites, Trusts etc.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work on time sensitive projects and assignments by taking ownership
- Must demonstrate ability to work as a good member of a team with strong learning attitude
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line End User Desktop Engineer.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.