CareersJoin Team Huber!
Field Systems Engineer End-User Computing
Title: Field Systems Engineer End-User Computing
Reports To: End-User Computing Team Lead
The Field Systems Engineer will work with a team and independently using technical support and desktop management skills to ensure client workstations and network performance meet user requirements. They will provide support by troubleshooting technical problems, determine root cause and advise on appropriate resolutions.
This Engineer will complete assigned project-based work and must demonstrate good communication skills with co-workers and clients. The Engineer will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide hands-on technical support for all computer end-user related needs including troubleshooting desktop support issues, coordinating equipment installations, upgrades / moves
- Diagnose computer hardware and software programs
- Administer and support end-user technologies for wide range of clients
- Understand and articulate necessary technical information to all clients regardless of their technology background
- Install, configure and maintain end-user technologies, including mobile technologies
- Administer / troubleshoot basic network issues, file sharing services; add or upgrade end- user software & configure peripherals
- Document client issue resolution and related processes and procedures
- Support common business and productivity software
- Assist all clients for technology services, repair or support & engage appropriate IT personnel via helpdesk ticketing system
- Maintain confidentiality of all information processed, stored or accessed by end-users by following sound security protocols
- Serve as a technology advocate and embrace opportunity to work with ever changing technologies
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experienced technical engineer with excellent organizational & time-management skills.
- Experience developing scripts and automating end user support activities
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line Field Systems Engineer End-User Computing.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.