CareersJoin Team Huber!
First Impressions Specialist
Title: First Impressions Specialist
Reports To: Marketing Manager
The First Impressions Specialist plays an important role in setting the tone for the organization. As the first and last person clients, prospects, partners and community members see or hear, this position is instrumental in making sure they have a positive experience. They serve as the primary point of contact and brand ambassador for Huber & Associates, as they represent the organization at community and industry events.
The Specialist will assist the Marketing and Sales teams with identifying prospective clients and support the Teams by helping manage their schedules. They will also provide assistance in planning and executing marketing campaigns and events.
Professional, effective and constructive communication (internally and externally) is essential. This includes soliciting feedback and conducting ongoing evaluation of the client and prospect experience and reporting all suggestions for improvement to the larger team. The Specialist will perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer phones and appropriately handle requests by callers or coordinate communication with other members of the Team using our internal electronic ticketing system
- Greet clients, prospects, and members of the community in a friendly and sincere manner
- Work to improve and deliver excellent service to all clients
- Participate and represent Huber & Associates at community and IT industry events as requested
- Continually update and improve CRM (Client Relationship Management) database
- Update contacts and schedule calls in designated systems for sales representatives
- Assist with design and implementation of marketing campaigns using designated software tools
- Schedule client, partner and internal meetings as requested
- Work to improve client satisfaction and perception of Huber & Associates
- Research client prospecting data for use in marketing campaigns and document all information and activities in CRM (Client Relationship Management) database
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and sales support materials for Team
- Identify and escalate support issue when appropriate and necessary.
- Coordinate the assembly and mailing of client and prospect paperwork
- Coordinate logistics for all Huber hosted client events and/or client prospecting events
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to any information being processed, stored or accessed
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line First Impressions Specialist.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Creek Trail Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.