CareersJoin Team Huber!
IBM Power / i Series Systems Engineer
Title: IBM Power / i Series Systems Engineer
Reports To: Team Lead IBM Power & Storage
The IBM Power / iSeries Systems Engineer will work with a team and independently to support our clients in the public and private sector.
This Engineer will troubleshoot and optimize IBM Power Systems for our clients. They will manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure where needed. The Engineer will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and deploy functional IBM Power / iSeries systems
- Monitor systems for performance and integrity
- Create, oversee and test new technologies while creating best practices
- Maintain complete and current technical documentation
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers
- Work closely with other staff to insure complete resolution of client support issues as assigned
- Experience as an Engineer with IBM Power Systems
- Demonstrate working understanding of Operating Systems and Virtualization
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting systems
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line IBM Power / i Series Systems Engineer.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Creek Trail Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.