CareersJoin Team Huber!
Inside Sales Representative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Embrace Huber & Associates’ Core Values and demonstrate them in every aspect of the work. Take initiative to accomplish all goals and targets
Responsible for Prospecting and Qualifying New Sales Opportunities:
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and team mates
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Set a minimum of five qualified appointments per week for Outside Sales Representatives.
- Work independently and effectively to overcome objections presented by prospects while on the phone trying to set appointments.
- Foster relationships with prospect staff / gatekeepers on CRR call list.
Responsible for Maintaining our CRM’s Competitive Intelligence Information
- Complete introduction or follow up calls for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Drive attendance to hosted events
- Update ConnectWise with accurate and current information including appropriate company information and contacts, including grouping of clients, prospects and opportunities.
- Take initiative in research and developing prospect lists
Training and Administration
- Set appointments on Outlook calendars for Outside Sales Representatives.
- Complete Inside Sales Champion Training to learn the techniques/methods endorsed by Huber & Associates. Pursue continuing education on a monthly basis.
- Manage lead generation efforts with our Client Relationship Management (CRM) and Time-Tracking System to document all activity (phone calls, conversations, emails, etc.)
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line Inside Sales Representative.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.