CareersJoin Team Huber!
IT Consultant / Software Developer
Title: IT Consultant / Software Developer
Reports To: Director of Programming Services
The Consultant / Developer will work with a team and independently to support our clients in the public and private sector. They will work to design and provide programming services to clients using application development tools including Java, C# .net, or iSeries (IBM Power with i) RPG ILE, along with other languages and skills. They must develop and support software, which consists of architecting, analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting application systems, performing all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures and consistently demonstrate Huber & Associates’ Core Values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet with clients to determine their business and technical requirements.
- Work with clients to define project scope.
- Work with clients to determine the process for problem resolution.
- Estimate and propose hours for assigned projects.
- Plan and create timelines for development projects.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field OR five (5) years’ experience as a developer in RPG, Java, or C# .net.
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, or C# .net, iSeries RPG
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on active listening and summarization skills.
- Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development.
- This position is assigned to and must report to, office in Jefferson City or Springfield, Missouri.
- Visa Sponsorship not currently available
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line IT Consultant / Software Developer.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.