CareersJoin Team Huber!
IT Consultant / Software Developer
Title: IT Consultant / Software Developer
Reports To: Director of Application Development
The Consultant / Developer will work with a team and independently to support our clients in the public and private sector. They will work to design and provide programming services to clients using appropriate application development tools. They must develop and support software, which consists of architecting, analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting application systems, performing all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet with clients to determine business and technical requirements
- Work with clients to define project scope and prepare project Statements of Work
- Assist Sales Team as needed in overall sales effort and identify potential clients and projects
- Work with clients to define the scope of a project including hours, pricing and planning timelines
- Understand and define client’s system requirements, work practices and nature of their business
- Meet expectations as documented in approved Statement Of Work
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers.
- Define system software requirements
- Analyze client IT requirements and give independent and objective recommendations
- Develop and implement new system solutions
- Assist client with change-management activities
- Design, develop, test, install, train, maintain and monitor new systems
- Prepare documentation and progress reports as needed
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Experience in the following language: C# .net
Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line IT Consultant / Software Developer.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.