CareersJoin Team Huber!
IT Consultant / Software Developer
This individual will work with a team and independently to develop and support software, which consists of architecting, analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting application systems.
- Meet with clients to determine business and technical requirements;
- Work with clients to define the scope of a project;
- Work with clients to determine problems and resolutions
- Estimate hours and pricing for projects
- Plan project scope and timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or 5 years’ experience as a developer in RPG, Java, or C# .net.
- Must have experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, or C# .net, iSeries – RPG ILE
- Excellent verbal communication and written, with active listening and summarization skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development.
- Must work from company locations in Jefferson City, Missouri or Springfield, Missouri.
- Must be eligible to work without Visa Sponsorship
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line IT Consultant / Software Developer.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.