CareersJoin Team Huber!
IT Consultant / Software Engineer Intern
Title: IT Consultant / Software Engineer Intern
Reports To: Director of Application Development
Status: Full-time Temporary
The IT Consultant / Software Engineer Intern will work with a team and independently to learn about all aspects of Huber & Associates business, complete internal projects, and support our clients in the public and private sector. They will work to design and provide consulting services to internal and external clients using appropriate application development and statistical analysis tools. They must perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including our brand, clients, product goals, and all other aspects of service
- Accept designated, business-focused projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present completed work to Prime Focus leadership during the internship
- Meet with internal and external clients to determine business and technical requirements
- Analyze client requirements and give independent and objective recommendations
- Assist as needed in overall sales effort and identifying potential clients and projects
- Meet expectations as documented in approved Statements Of Work
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers.
- Develop and implement new system solutions
- Design, develop, test, install, train, maintain and monitor new systems
- Prepare documentation and progress reports as needed
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, R, or C# .net
Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development.
In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program (preferred)
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line IT Consultant / Software Engineer Intern.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Creek Trail Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.