CareersJoin Team Huber!
Operations Center (NOC) / Help Desk Specialist
Title: Network Operations Center (NOC) / Help Desk Specialist
Reports To: Team Lead Network Operations Center (NOC) / Help Desk & After Hours
The NOC / Help Desk Specialist will work with a team and independently in our Network Operations Center to support our clients in the public and private sector.
The Specialist will serve as a first line of support to quickly and professionally resolve client support request. They will work with a team and independently to perform a variety of maintenance, software installation and end-user training tasks to ensure the client’s needs are met. In addition they will provide support to client staff by troubleshooting technical problems, advising users on appropriate action and making a decision about escalation to resolve client technical issues. They must perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware
- Respond to queries either in person, over the phone or by email
- Train end users
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information being processed or accessed
- Investigate user problems and identify their source; determine possible solutions, tests and implement solutions
- Work with Team to manage Help Desk Ticket Board and ensure performance / target metrics are maintained
- Analyze support data on a regular basis to identify trends and make recommendations to improve any process
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line Operations Center (NOC) / Help Desk Specialist.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Denise Martin Human Resources Manager
1400 Creek Trail Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.