CareersJoin Team Huber!
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Title: Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
Reports To: Director of Technical Services
The Pre-Sales SE will work with a team of account executives, technical engineers and independently to support our clients in the public and private sector. They will work to design and present the best solutions to current and prospective clients. They must perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures and consistently demonstrate Huber & Associates’ Core Values
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate understanding of IT infrastructure design including servers, SANs, networks, and databases.
- Develop and assist with client presentations in collaboration with sales representatives.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of Windows servers and software.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of storage solutions.
- Experience with and understanding of VMware and Spectrum Virtualize or related technologies.
- Experience with and understanding of Cisco network technologies.
- Demonstrate understanding of best practices for IT infrastructure and network design including disaster recovery planning.
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers.
- Five (5) years minimum Industry-related experience as a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer or related experience
- Demonstrate advanced working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, virtualization software and SAN/NAS environments.
- Experience designing and implementing complex IT solutions.
List Professional Certifications
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line Pre-Sales Systems Engineer.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.