CareersJoin Team Huber!
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for selling and implementing a range of solutions across multiple client environments driven primarily by IT services sales. They will work closely with the client-facing sales team to design solutions and must learn core technologies currently offered and also new emerging technologies. They will be expected to work as part of a team and interface effectively with other groups within the business including technical services, inside sales, finance and marketing.
- Able to receive and follow direct guidance
- Able to take independent ownership of projects
- Able to deliver consistent results across complex tasks and projects
- Demonstrate mastery of basic technology skills
- Focus on continuing to learn new skills and developing expertise in key areas
- Work closely with manager or team lead to review work and results
- Seek out opportunities to collaborate with and learn from more experienced peers
- Understand and assist with sales process as necessary
- Able to assist less experienced peers
- Able to handle projects of any complexity
- Able to handle unexpected situations as they arise and deliver quality results
- Have high-level skills in multiple areas, with expertise in some
- Have a firm understanding of the business and financial context of their work
Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Pre-Sales Systems Engineer.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.