CareersJoin Team Huber!
Security – Senior Systems Engineer
Title: Security – Senior Systems Engineer
Reports To: Director of Technical Services
The Senior Security Engineer will perform all necessary functions required to support day-to-day data security operations within Huber & Associates Inc. and oversee the security offerings available for a broad range of clients.
This Sr. Engineer will work with other team members to support and maintain Huber & Associates suite of information security infrastructure, be accountable for security component availability and integrity, monitor compliance with IT security policies, and coordinate investigation and reporting of security incidents. Participate in the planning, design, installation, and maintenance of security systems in support of security policies.
They will work with a team and independently to support clients in the public and private sectors. The Engineer will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following—other duties as assigned.
- Architect enterprise firewall technologies
- Deploy application firewalls, load balancers and proxies
- Manage security responsibilities, including firewalls, proxy systems, logging and other devices
- Focus on continuous improvement of response capabilities with automation and critical thinking
- Create and review reports on event anomalies
- Develop and maintain security policies
- Provide security expertise to the company as well as company clients
- Investigate and respond to security incidents
- Define security requirements and review systems to determine if they have been designed to comply with established security standards. Develop new standards as necessary.
- Analyze client security needs, research and recommend solutions
- Establish and manage relationships with security vendors and related suppliers
- Show strong process oriented skills with experience in ITIL concepts
- Demonstrate experience with the design and configuration of network DMZ’s
- Demonstrate experience in computer systems security risk analysis and compliance objectives
- Demonstrate experience working with IT security practices, networks, software & hardware
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, common protocols and standards
- Demonstrate experience with security scanning tools
IT degree OR equivalent with 7 years experience delivering IT security infrastructure support AND CISSP Cybersecurity Certification Preferred
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line Security – Senior Systems Engineer.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Denise Martin Human Resources Manager
1400 Creek Trail Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.