CareersJoin Team Huber!
Senior IT Consultant-Software Engineer
Title: Senior IT Consultant-Software Engineer
Reports To: Director of Application Development
The Senior IT Consultant-Software Engineer will work with a team and independently to support our clients in the public and private sector. They will work to design and provide programming services to clients using application development tools, and mentor other Developers. They must develop and support software, which consists of architecting, analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting application systems. The Senior Consultant will also be required to lead projects and help drive profitability for the Application Development Team, performing all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the Director of Application Development with business development plans and Team profitability
- Mentor and backup members of the Application Development Team as needed
- Help the Application Development Team in evaluating new technologies
- Meet with clients to determine business and technical requirements
- Work with clients to define project scope and prepare project Statements of Work
- Assist the Sales Team as needed in overall sales effort and identify potential clients and projects
- Work with clients to define the scope of a project including hours, pricing and planning timelines
- Understand and define client’s system requirements, work practices and nature of their business
- Meet expectations as documented in approved Statements Of Work
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers.
- Define system software requirements
- Analyze client IT requirements and give independent and objective recommendations
- Develop and implement new system solutions
- Assist client with change-management activities
- Design, develop, test, install, train, maintain and monitor new systems
- Prepare documentation and progress reports as needed
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following languages: C#.NET, JAVA, Python or iSeries RPG
Full Stack Development Experience
Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line Senior IT Consultant-Software Engineer.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Denise Martin Human Resources Manager
1400 Creek Trail Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.