CareersJoin Team Huber!
Senior Systems Engineer for Storage
Title: Senior Systems Engineer for Storage
Reports To: Director of Technical Services
The Storage Systems Engineer will work with a team and independently to support our clients in the public and private sector.
This Engineer will work with a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize storage systems solutions for our clients. They will manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure where needed. They must perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures and consistently demonstrate Huber & Associates’ Core Values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience in administering enterprise storage solutions
- Proficient in design and deployment of storage fabric technologies
- Demonstrate working knowledge of SAN environments and replication
- Experience with Windows / Linux for storage related concepts
- Monitor systems for performance and integrity
- Create, oversee and test new technologies while creating best practices
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers
- Work closely with other teams to insure complete resolution of client support issues for assigned accounts
- 5+ year’s Industry-related experience as Storage Administrator for medium to large environments
- Demonstrate ability to design storage solutions for medium to large environments
- Experience with installation / implementation and troubleshooting complex storage problems with various storage devices
- Experience with IBM Power &/or Z/OS systems
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Senior Systems Engineer for Storage.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.