CareersJoin Team Huber!
Senior Systems Engineer – Open Systems
The Systems Engineer will work with a team and independently to support our clients in the public and private sector. They will mentor a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize IT systems as they manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure where needed. The Systems Engineer will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and deploy functional systems (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Monitor systems for performance and integrity
- Create, oversee and test new technologies while creating best practices
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Manage Time and Communicate positively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers
- Work closely with other teams to insure complete resolution of client support issues for assigned accounts
- Minimum of 4 years industry-related experience as a Systems Administration
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Operating Systems and Virtualization
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting IT systems
- Working knowledge of Hypervisors
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional Certifications (e.g. VMware, Microsoft)
- Knowledge of associated technologies (Veeam,HCI, Storage Solutions)
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Senior Systems Engineer – Open Systems.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.