CareersJoin Team Huber!
Senior Systems Engineer – Open Systems
Title: Senior Systems Engineer – Open Systems
Reports To: Technical Services Director
The Systems Engineer will work with a team and independently to support our clients in the public and private sector.
This Engineer will work on multiple technologies in customer environments including TCP/IP networking, servers, storage area networks, multiple operating systems (VMware, Windows, Linux) and many software packages that compliment these environments
The Systems Engineer will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Configure and deploy multiple types of hardware including rack mount servers, blade servers, storage area networks and SAN storage
- Configure and deploy operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, VMware and Linux
- Configure and deploy Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Veeam Backup and Replication, VMware Virtual Center Server, VMware Site Recovery Manager
- Investigate and respond to IT system issues
- Learn new technologies as required and pass certifications as needed
- Maintain complete technical documentation used to manage client environments
- Analyze client security needs, research and recommend solutions
- Manage time effectively and communicate effectively with end-users
- Maintain confidentiality of client information being processed or accessed
- Work with Huber & Associates Network Operations Center to insure complete resolution of client support issues for assigned accounts
- Demonstrate experience with design and deploy functional systems
- Demonstrate experience Monitor systems for performance and integrity
- Demonstrate experience installing and administration of various software packages used to support client systems
IT degree or equivalent with 4 years of industry-related experience in IT Systems Administration
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Senior Systems Engineer – Open Systems.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.