CareersJoin Team Huber!
Server Systems virtual Network Administrator (vNA)
Title: Server Systems virtual Network Administrator (vNA)
Reports To: Director of Technical Services
The Server Systems Engineer vNA will work with a team of engineers and independently to troubleshoot and optimize systems to support our clients in the public and private sector. They will manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure on a proactive basis. They must perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures and consistently demonstrate Huber & Associates’ Core Values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build, install and deploy servers and SANs.
- Build, migrate and manage virtualized environments.
- Build, install and manage Windows Operating Systems.
- Monitor Operating Systems related hardware/software for performance issues. Proactively resolve any potential issues.
- Experience with VMWare and Spectrum Virtualize or related technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and/or software issues and failures.
- Understanding/experience with Cisco network technologies.
- Create, oversee and test new technologies while creating best practices.
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure complete resolution of client support issues for assigned accounts.
- Eight (8) years minimum Industry-related experience as a Systems Engineer or related experience
- Demonstrate advanced working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, virtualization software and SAN/NAS environments.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting server and SAN issues.
List Professional Certifications
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Server Systems virtual Network Administrator (vNA).
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.