CareersJoin Team Huber!
Team Lead End User Computing
Title: Team Lead End User Computing
Reports To: Director of Technical Services
The Team Lead End User Computing Systems Engineer will lead the EUC Team to support Huber & Associates clients in the public and private sector.
This Engineer will supervise the EUC Team of engineers as it troubleshoots and optimizes systems for Huber clients The Engineer will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following—other duties as assigned.
- Work with the Director of Technical Services in evaluating new desktop technologies
- Review and approve EUC Team weekly time entry and reimbursable expenses
- Lead weekly EUC Team meetings
- Provide oversight by helping the Team members define project time lines and project deliverables
- Review and approve Team PTO request and ensure adequate EUC Team service coverage
- Work with the Director of Technical Services on creation and management of Team budget
- Work with other Technical Services Team Leads with projects requiring multi-team coordination
- Manage the assignment of all necessary technical certifications
- Manage assignment and scheduling for timely completion of EUCTeam service projects
- Perform annual employee reviews of EUC Team
- Perform duties of End User Desktop Engineer as needed
- 4+ years minimum Industry-related experience as an Engineer with End User Computing
- Demonstrate working understanding of Operating Systems and Virtualization
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting systems
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Team Lead End User Computing.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.