CareersJoin Team Huber!
Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Title: Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Reports To: Director of Technical Services
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will assist clients with managed services and project delivery. They will conduct periodic meetings to ensure the client is adhering to best practices and work is being completed in a timely manner. In addition, they will monitor and assist with escalations as needed. Technical background and experience deploying technology is needed for this position.
The Technical Account Manager will perform all responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consult with clients to determine the most effective technologies for their environment
- Lead regularly scheduled discussion with clients about their IT requirements
- Ensure maintenance is maintained on client equipment
- Work with clients and assist in their budget planning process
- Conduct regular business discussion with assigned clients and recommend improvements in technology and/or procedures related to their IT infrastructure
- Work effectively with all Technical Services Teams to ensure delivery of excellent service
- Develop a technology plan for client
- Adhere and follow Huber Company operational procedures
- Meet with clients to confirm they maintain adherence to technical best practices
- Work closely with technical teams to insure complete resolution of client support issues for assigned accounts
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers
- Attend weekly TAM meetings communicate issues-challenges and assist with resolution
- Learn new technologies as required and pass certifications as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information being processed or accessed
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Technical Account Manager (TAM).
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Denise Martin Human Resources Manager
1400 Creek Trail Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.