CareersJoin Team Huber!
virtual Network Administrator (vNA) – EUC
Title: virtual Network Administrator (vNA) – EUC
Reports To: Director of Technical Services
The End User Computing vNA will work with a team of engineers and independently to troubleshoot and optimize systems for our clients in the public and private sector. They will manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure where needed. They must perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures and consistently demonstrate Huber & Associates’ Core Values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build, install and deploy desktops/laptops for clients.
- Be proficient in PC imaging and be able to diagnose issues encountered while imaging.
- Monitor PC’s and systems for performance and integrity.
- Experience with MS Office and related software.
- Understand Active Directory and user connectivity to the server.
- Understand / experience with technologies such as VMWare or Cisco networking hardware.
- Create, oversee and test new technologies while creating best practices.
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with end-users and co-workers.
- Work closely with other teams to insure complete resolution of client support issues for assigned accounts.
- Four (4) years minimum industry-related experience as a Desktop Technician or related experience
- Demonstrate working understanding of PC imaging and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting desktop issues.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10.
List Professional Certifications
Send resume to: email@example.com with the subject line virtual Network Administrator (vNA) – EUC.
If you have questions please contact:
Huber & Associates
attn. Ken Enloe Director of Human Resources
1400 Edgewood Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer.