- This event has passed.
Cisco Security Luncheon (Kansas City)
March 18, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFREE
Join us for an educational luncheon to learn how the Cisco ASA with FirePOWER services solutions can protect you in the new era of security. At this event we will discuss the business and technical advantages Cisco security appliances can offer businesses of all sizes.
In addition to covering the following elements and security trends, we will also be giving a live demo of FirePOWER and AMP:
- Benefits of leveraging adaptive, threat-focused protection across the entire attack continuum
- Review the ASA with FirePOWER Services solution architecture
- Understand the component of the Cisco ASA and the FirePOWER Services solution
- Explore cost impact scenarios and savings
- Gaining visibility into past and on-going threats, and remediation capabilities
Topic: Cisco/Huber Security Luncheon
Date & Time: Friday, March 18th from 11:00am – 1:00pm
Location: Cisco Office (7400 College Boulevard, Suite 400 in Overland Park, KS 66210)
Keynote Speaker: Chad Richards, Cisco Security Account Manager
Cost: Complimentary, lunch included
To register now for this event (in Kansas City) please fill out the following form
This same event will be held in three other cities the same week.
To register for the St. Louis event please CLICK HERE.
To register for the Jefferson City event please CLICK HERE.
To register for the Springfield event please CLICK HERE.