- This event has passed.
Huber Cybersecurity Summit
August 15, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pmFREE
Join Us For A ½ Day Seminar For Executives:
Preparing Your IT Security Plan to Avoid Being the Next Victim
You’ll leave this event with NEW strategies, NEW tools and NEW information you need to know to protect your business from cyber-crime. We have speakers scheduled to present on current topics including integrated and intelligent approaches to security, incident response, compliance and regulatory controls, and overall security best practices and policies. We will also cover real world case studies and discuss current and emerging threats.
Thomas Norman, Global Cyber Security Consultant, Ingram Micro, https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-l-norman-cpp-psp-280a3a15/
Kevin Keeney, Director, Cyber Incident Response Team, Monsanto, Missouri National Guard, https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinkeeney/
Renault Ross, Chief Cybersecurity Strategist, Symantec Corp., https://www.linkedin.com/in/renault-ross-cissp-ccna-mcse-chss-vcp5-7b571a2/
David Gibson, Principal Engineer at IBM Security Systems, IBM, https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-gibson-18942aa/
Mike Wolfe, Mobile Security Consultant, IBM, https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-wolfe-668b1855/
Shawn King, Security Engineer, Huber & Associates, https://www.linkedin.com/in/1shawnmking/
This complimentary half day seminar will begin with registration at 7:15am and conclude after lunch around 1:00pm on Tuesday, August 15th at Columbia’s Mizzou Arena in the Clinton Club Room.
For more information feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 573-634-5000. You can register now by filling out the following form:
We hope to have you join us!
FREE Executive IT Security Seminar
Hosted by Huber & Associates
Preparing Your IT Security Plan to Help Avoid Being the Next Victim
When: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Session Time: 8:00AM – 1:00PM
Where: Mizzou Arena, Columbia, Mo.
1 Champions Dr.
Columbia, Mo. 65211
Recently, we have seen a dramatic increase in the number of businesses falling victim to cyber criminals, hacking, viruses, malware and all manners of nasty security threats.
We’ve also seen an increase in the number of clients who allow employees to bring their own devices to work and/or access the company network from home using their personal computer, tablet or phone.
Naturally this raises a NUMBER of questions and concerns over security:
- What’s the best way to allow remote access to company data?
- What are the best policies for privacy and cloud computing?
- How can we ensure our compliance with data breech laws and regulatory controls?
- How do we protect our Network and Data from these foul threats?
That is why we have decided to host a FREE Executive IT Security Seminar on this topic to answer important questions and to guide executives on IT security best practices and standards.
This is no run of the mill event, we already have the below industry headliners involved with the event:
- Tom Norman, Global Cyber Security Technology Consultant, Ingram Micro
- Missouri National Guard
We will be discussing important topics such as:
- The #1 security threat to your business that antivirus, firewalls and other security protocols can’t protect against.
- The true costs of security breaches to business.
- How to avoid being a victim to cybercriminals and protect everything you’ve worked so hard to achieve.
- The critical policies, procedures and protections every business must have in place NOW to help protect themselves.