- This event has passed.
Endpoint Manager techBITES Seminar (Kansas City)
July 16, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFREE
Join us on Tuesday, July 15th for our July Huber & Associates techBITES seminar –How Vulnerable is your Third Party Software?
Why is patching your Third Party Software important?
- 80% of hacks into corporate Windows computers result from 3rd party software.
- See why IBM Endpoint Manager is the industry leader in patching tool technology.
Deploying IBM Endpoint Management provides – proven, seamless, and tremendous improvement in outcomes. IBM’s own Case Study: By deploying our own solution, IBM was able to reduce security-related Help Desk calls by nearly 80% and achieved 98% compliance within 48 hours across hundreds of thousands of computers. While few organizations are the size of IBM, these same principles apply with proven results. Join us to learn more about how IBM Endpoint Manager can:
- Significantly improve patch compliance rates and reporting accuracy
- Continuously enforce compliance
- Reduce patch cycles across Microsoft, third party Windows applications, Mac OS X, Unix, and Linux systems.
- Negate impact to the network or endpoints.
We’ll also discuss how Endpoint Management can be easily expanded to provide fast response to zero day attacks, configuration compliance, accessing and updating of leading anti-malware solutions, host-based vulnerability assessment, network self-quarantine, network discovery, and data leak prevention – further consolidating infrastructure for greater accuracy and lower costs.
We will also discuss IBM’s new acquisition Fiberlink, and its product, MaaS360.
- It is a comprehensive enterprise mobility platform that enables IT departments to deliver end-to-end security and management for applications, documents, email, and devices.
- It provides employees with access to corporate resources from their mobile devices, without compromising data security.
- MaaS360 simplifies the process by providing everything you need to securely manage all your mobile assets from an on-demand, intuitive, portal.
- Learn how easy it is enroll devices, set policies, automate compliance, distribute apps and content, and take action with MaaS360.