- This event has passed.
Preparing Your IT Security Plan to Avoid Being the Next Victim
May 8, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 amFREE
When: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Session Time: 8:30 a.m. _ 11:00 a.m.
Where: Mizzou Arena, Columbia, Mo.
1 Champions Dr.
Columbia, Mo. 65211
Recently, we have seen a dramatic increase in the number of businesses falling victim to cyber criminals, hacking, viruses, malware and all manners of nasty security threats.
We have also seen an increase in the number of clients who allow employees to bring their own devices to work and/or access the company network from home using their personal computer, tablet or phone.
Naturally, this raises a NUMBER of questions and concerns over security:
- What is the best way to allow remote access to company data?
- What are the best policies for privacy and cloud computing?
- How can we ensure our compliance with data breach laws and regulatory controls?
- How do we protect our Network and Data from these foul threats?
That is why we have decided to host a FREE Executive IT Security Seminar on this topic to answer important questions and to guide Executives on IT security best practices and standards.
We will be discussing important topics such as:
- The #1 security threat to your business that antivirus, firewalls and other security protocols cannot protect against.
- The true costs of security breaches to business.
- How to avoid being a victim to cyber criminals and protect everything you’ve worked so hard to achieve.
- The critical policies, procedures and protections every business must have in place NOW to protect themselves.
- Advantages of a stand-alone cyber security insurance policy.
This is an invite-only event for Executives with a limited number of attendees, so please RSVP if you would like to attend. Feel free to share this information with other Executives you know that you feel would be interested in these topics.