- This event has passed.
VMware / Brocade / Huber Luncheon (Springfield)
October 8, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFREE
Join us for a VMware / Brocade / Huber luncheon at Cantina Laredo on Thursday, October 8th from 11:00am – 1:00pm. We’ll be bringing in keynote speakers from both VMware and Brocade to cover topics such as:
Building a Super-Charged Highly Scalable SDDC Infrastructure with VMware NSX and Brocade VDX…
As IT organizations evolve into service providers for internal customers, the supporting data center infrastructures require a rich set of highly scalable network services with high resiliency. As a result, the core requirements for these data centers now resemble that of public cloud service providers. In fact, many private clouds are now being built on the same guiding principles as large data centers. It is imperative for data center architects to design and build infrastructures that can scale while reliably providing the required services and meeting the tenant service level agreements (SLAs).
If you are looking to build a datacenter that is highly automated and scales elastically across the physical and logical networks, as well as provide rich services like multitenancy, distributed routing and switching, micro-segmentation, VPN and load-balancing, then you must come to this seminar.
- A simple, scalable, and efficient cloud framework that brings the best of virtual and physical networking together
- The visibility and insight you need to meet service levels, optimize resource use, and comply with configuration requirements in dynamic virtual and cloud environments
- Faster resolution of networking issues through reduced downtime and lower operating costs
- Proven interoperability through standards-based integration and certification testing
- Highly scalable deployments of multi-tenant and multi-tiered cloud applications
….Unleash the Power, Intelligence, and Analytical Capabilities of your SDDC with an End-to-End solution from Brocade and VMware
VMware / Brocade / Huber Educational Seminar
Thursday, October 8th from 11:00 – 1:00pm
Cantina Laredo 4109 S Nation Ave. Springfield, MO