- This event has passed.
Virtual Whisk from Home with Huber: Cybersecurity Best Practices
November 5, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmComplimentary
We invite you to join us for a unique and fun virtual Whisk From Home (Virtual Cooking Class) experience event!
This 2-hour interactive session is a cooking class hosted by a professional chef, followed by an quick opportunity to learn about Current Cybersecurity Best Practices: Protecting the Work from Home Employee, from a subject matter expert.
- Thursday, November 5, 2020 4PM CDT
- Hosted through Zoom
- We will be cooking Meatballs & Pomodoro
- Attendees will receive a grocery delivery of all the cooking ingredients and recipe for the meal to their home a few days prior to the class!
- You are welcome to invite a guest of your choice to participate in the class (we find that the entire family typically enjoys joining in on the fun)
- Seats are limited to 15 – RSVP’s will be accepted on a first come – first served basis!
We hope to host you soon for this exclusive and exciting virtual event